Dear Customer / Supplier
The disclosure summarizes in simple terms the essential points concerning:
We welcome the opportunity to greet you.
Pursuant to article 13 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679, General Regulation on Data Protection (hereafter “GDPR”), in relation to the personal date which will come into its possession as Data Controller, CHRISTIAN BRETON SA provides the following information:
Modalities and purposes of data processing:
Personal data, as per art. 4 n.1) of the GPDR, provided by the customer will be processed in accordance with this information and in any case in compliance with current legislation on the protection of personal data. We inform you that the data provided will be processed with the support of the following means:
a) Paper (registration forms, order forms etc)
b) Informatics (management software, accounting, etc)
With the following purposes:
Any refusal to allow the processing of data implies the impossibility of using the service requested by the user.
1. The provision of data is mandatory for all that is required by legal and contractual obligations and therefore any refusal to supply them in whole or in part may give rise to the impossibility of providing the services requested.
Categories of addresses:
2. Without prejudice to communication carried out in fulfilment of legal and contractual obligations, all date collected and processed may be communicated exclusively for the purposes specified above to the following categories of interested parties:
- Accounting and administration within the company
3. The mandatory data for contractual and accounting purposes are kept for the time necessary to carry out the commercial and accounting relationship.
The data of those who do not buy or use products / services, even if they have had a previous contact with CHRISTIAN BRETON SA, will be immediately cancelled or treated anonymously, where their conversation is not otherwise justified, unless the informed consent has been acquired validly interested parties concerning a subsequent commercial promotion activity.
Right of the interested party:
4. Pursuant to European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and national legislation, the interested party may, in accordance with the procedures and within the limits established by current legislation, exercise the following rights:
5. Owner of the processing of your personal data is CHRISTIAN BRETON SA based in 14 rue Camille Desmoulins 95870 Bezons ; for any communication regarding the protection of personl data, the email box is available : SERVICECLIENTS@CHRISTIANBRETON.FR.