Do you have to put concealer every morning? Do you want to reduce those blue circles? First and foremost, it's important to make a diagnosis to choose the best remedy!
Blue circles vs. brown circles
While brown circles are mainly the result of hyper pigmentation of the skin, blue circles are essentially caused by your lifestyle. Stress, fatigue, poor diet, pollution, blue light from the computer, blood circulation problems ... many factors favor the appearance of blue circles.
Our tips to fight against blue circles
1. Choose the right product! We now know that blue circles are partly caused by a lifestyle that is too intense. Focus on products that provide freshness and that can be stored in the refrigerator. The result is instantaneous, the eyes appear more rested right away.
2. Trust the benefits of natural ingredients. Choose products with natural ingredients known for their effectiveness on blue circles.
- Damascus rose water decongests, soothes and relaxes the eye area.
- Hyaluronic acid accelerates cell renewal for a plumped skin. It reduces the appearance of blue circles and brightens the eyes.
Forget about products with mineral oils that will make your dark circles swell.
3. Respect the sensitive eye area! This rule is essential, as the skin around the eyes is 10 times thinner, so you must be gentle when applying the product.
4. Be regular. Regular application of a concealer is the key to reducing dark circles.